The Winter Legacy will be open to everyone and will feature an adult race and a junior model. This unprecedented race will offer a series of disciplines between the starting gate and the finish line: bumps, giant, ski cross and a waterslide to spin to the finish.
The starts will be made by 4 in gates identical to those used during the slalom parallel world cups.
Two races are offered
Adult Winter Legacy
The Winter Legacy runs in individual 4 against 4 or in a team of 4 skiers.
- Age: from 15 years old
- Place of the race: Combe de la Saulire
- Access to departure: Saulire Cable Car
- Altitude of departure: 2700 m
- Arrival altitude: 2072 m
- Altitude difference: 628 m
- Length of the track: 3 km
- Expected race time for the fastest: 2mn30 / 3mn
Winter Legacy juniors
The Junior Winter Legacy runs in individual 2 against 2.
- Age: 7 to 14 years
- Location: Verdons piste - Family park
- Access to departure: Verdons gondola
Rankings and Awards Winter Legacy:
- Top 5 scratch men
- Top 5 scratch women
- Top 3 teams
- 1st U16 girl (born between 2004 and 2005)
- 1st U16 boy (born between 2004 and 2005)
- 1st U18 woman (born between 2002 and 2003)
- 1st man U18 (born between 2002 and 2003)
- 1st woman U21 (born between 1999 and 2001)
- 1st man U21 (born between 1999 and 2001)
- 1st female Master (born between 1998 and 1965)
- 1st male Master (born between 1998 and 1965)
- 1st Veteran woman (born in 1964 and before)
- 1st Veteran man (born in 1964 and before)
Winter Legacy juniors:
- Top 3 girls & boys U8 (born between 2012 and 2013)
- Top 3 girls & boys U10 (born between 2010 and 2011)
- Top 3 girls & boys U12 (born between 2008 and 2009)
- Top 3 girls & boys U14 (born between 2006 and 2007)
Conditions of participation
The Winter Legacy is open to any person, woman or man, born in 2005 or before dismissed or not.
The Winter Legacy Junior is open to anyone, girl or boy, born between 2006 and 2013, licensed or not.
Validation of registration:
For competing FFS licensees: provide a copy of their valid FFS competition license (for ski instructors affiliated with the FFS, trade union and professional cards showing the license number as proof).
For non-licensed or licensed FFS leisure or rider: provide a copy of medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of downhill skiing in competition dating less than a year.
Young people under the age of 18 on the day of the race must provide an authorization from their legal representative, regardless of the race in which they participate.
These documents can be downloaded online at the time of registration.
No bib will be awarded in the absence of the medical certificate, FFS license or parental authorization (for minors).
Ski level required
These events are reserved for trained people, in good physical condition and able to descend red slopes easily by all types of weather and all types of snow.